- This event has passed.
May 18, 2018 @ 8:00 am - May 21, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
This year, Supercruise is once again heading to Silva
Bay on Gabriola Island for the Victoria Day long weekend, May 19-20-21. Our destination is Page’s Resort Marina. There is room on the docks for 15 boats, so if you will be joining us, please do not wait until the last minute to claim a spot. Just tell them you are from the EHYC and make your reservation. Be warned – they are already going fast! You can contact Ken and Gloria Hat eld directly at 250-247-8931 for your reservation.
What is the Supercruise Plan:
Saturday May 19th – We assume most boats from EHYC will arrive on Saturday, although some may choose to sail over on Friday. If you decided to leave on Saturday, let me know and we can depart at same time and follow each other.
For dinner, we plan a POTLUCK Party. Please bring something to BBQ and something to share, such as a salad, a dessert, or an appetizer. We will all eat together at tables on the grass eld. (Do not forget to pray for good weather!)
Sunday May 20th – Our Commodore, Mark Powell, will serve us breakfast. There will be some activities during the day, which will include bocce and some team sports for all ages and abilities. Participation is of course optional and some may prefer to just read.
The venue for dinner on Sunday evening TBA
Details about Page’s Resort Marina:
Page’s Resort Marina facilities include:
- Complimentary high speed wireless Internet on the docks and picnic area
- 30-amp & 15-amp shore power
- Fuel dock (mid-grade gas & diesel) open year round
- Washrooms with coin-operated showers and laundry room
- Picnic grounds in the orchard with tables and propane barbeque
- On-site scooter & mountain bike rentals for exploring Gabriola
- Fish-cleaning table on dock
- Store selling marine navigation charts, cruising guides, tide tables, and books by Gabriola residents as well as ice, ice cream & snacks, select groceries, pharmaceutical items, sh bait and clothing
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 778.888.8888 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org