- This event has passed.
Book Clubhouse Patio
June 4, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
EHYC Patio Open
EHYC is pleased to reopen the deck for members’ use. However, due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the following rules have been put in place. These may be revised when we officially move into the next phase.
The patio will open starting in June on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 12 noon until 10pm, with 2-hour slots, the last slot being 8pm, with departure no later than 10pm.
- Access is by the back staircase (through the cave) and not through the clubhouse. The clubhouse will remain closed for the time being. Washrooms are available in the junior room.
- Use of the deck must follow provincial guidelines. To facilitate, we will be limiting the numbers of people in total. In order to do this we will require signups to ensure that we don’t have too many people on the deck. If you do not have a confirmed booking please do not try and use the deck as this will potentially put others at risk. Register HERE
- Please do not block book multiple dates, we would wish for as many members as possible the opportunity to use the patio.4. There will be 3 tables available with a maximum of 6 persons in total on the patio. You may book 1, 2 or 3 tables, and combine tables to create a larger table to accommodate no more than 6 on the patio.
- The maximum time allowable is 2 hours, please ensure you include cleaning within these 2 hours as well a timely departure to avoid bumping into the next booking.
- Members must bring everything they need including BBQ lighters, tools, plates, cutlery, glasses, etc as there will be no access to the kitchen in the clubhouse. We require that you clean the BBQ and tidy up the deck before you leave. We respectfully require that whatever you bring to the club must be taken home with you, including waste and garbage.
- You will be responsible for the cleaning/sanitizing of your area used – the chairs, tables, bbq etc. Cleaning supplies will be provided.
- Please respect the neighbourhood including adherence to West Vancouver Noise Bylaws.
If any member has concerns about the use of the deck by other members we ask that they report their concerns to the office.
Lastly, we thank you for your patience while we got the deck ready for members’ use. We want to do things the right way to ensure the health and safety of our members.